Energy Service Partners (ESP) is Now Hiring!
Seeking Entrepreneurial Sales Professionals who possess a successful record selling Solar (other in-home sales experience may qualify) and independently managing a business territory. ESP would like to present to you this amazing opportunity with unlimited income potential.
Haven’t you always wanted to be your own boss? ESP would like to give you the opportunity to lead your own team, operate your own business and become a member of the fastest growing energy industry by educating and selling homeowners, and providing a great customer service experience.
The Power of Solar and Energy Savings Technology
In a competitive business world, ESP stands for:
- Customer Service – ESP works to support the environment, its homeowners & society as a whole.
- Quality – ESP’s dedication to quality is key to the success of our company.
- Technology – ESP provides state-of-the-art Green technology.
ESP Sales Partners are Provided
- Lead Generation and Initial Sales Training
- HERO (Home Energy Renovation Opportunity) Financing Training Materials, Support & Excellent Services
- Resources including a comprehensive marketing database and all the backend services from quality engineering and products to highly skilled installation teams
- A Dynamic, Energized Environment by working within a close-knit team of dynamic professionals you have all the support you need to succeed & have fun doing it.
- Manage entire sales cycle, engaging ESP management as needed
- Propose and close sales that achieve your homeowners’ customer satisfaction
- Articulate ESP services & energy efficiencies
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, proposals, cold calls, and communicate updates
- Display strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable with face to face conversations
- Gather referrals from homeowners
- Be honest. Be effective. Be successful.
- Knowledge of Solar business a big plus
- Previous sales experience required
- Must be able to successfully & independently manage a sales team & territory
- Excellent communication (oral and presentation skills)
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all levels
- Must have valid driver’s license & minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with Solar. All you have to do is apply your energy.